Friday, August 18, 2006

what will i say? i want to say Your Will

on my way home after my evening lecture, was thinking about the whole idea of blogging. i remembered that there were people who asked me if i will blog one day, my reply was pretty much the "uh..i dont think so..not for me" type. i smiled at the thought of it.
so i asked, what will i say in this blog? the idea of posting an entry (like right now) always tell me that there will be another person reading these words. will it affect the way i write? yet, another part of me began on these thoughts of "are my thoughts worthy to be read?".
the movie "what women want" came to my mind, spoke about this guy (Mel Gibson) who is able to read the thoughts of women (guys, you might not want to have this special ability, to save you from headaches..haha) more than just the many many thoughts or words formed in a woman's mind, i was reminded that indeed, people have lots to share, and lots to contribute.
what will i speak about in this space? i will speak out my thoughts, to let others know me more. most importantly, i want to say Your Will :)

No comments: