Saturday, September 29, 2007

29 Sep 2007

caught a chat with pastor jasmine at backstage today. woww. i really enjoyed it. she has been one of the few whom i truly admire and look up to. i respect her courage in taking up new roles and ministries, her perserverance in building the youth ministry and discipled our current youth pastor. i love her energy and bursts of joy in venturing into new grounds with faith. she is very faith- filled. it was so loved to have her asked me about my life and my ministry. it was then that it led me to share about the burden that God put in me during my birthday this year. as i was sharing, excitement and anticipation were building up inside me.
anyway, i had a fruitful camp programming meeting after service too. would like to intro you my team- gwen lee, dan feng, debbie, yaoguo and gideon! :) they are such visionary bunch of people!

ending the night...
"... just to be by Your side, there is hope in my life..."
"... nothing compares to the promise i have in You..."

all ears: here in my life by Hillsongs

No comments: