Tuesday, October 23, 2007

egg prata... i want to eat you

hoho peeps! am back. yups, been a whole week of sickness and giddyness and puking. wanna thank my Heavenly father for healing me. its interesting, this time when i was ill, i kept telling myself i must pray even more, i cannot be just subjected to lying down on bed at most times, groaning and moaning. wanna thank es and mei for cooking oat meal for me, though i only managed to eat a few mouthful of it. thanks roys gerald flor for visiting me. thanks my sheeps and shepherd for smsing me and asking how i was doing.
okay now, i'll learn to relax more and de- stress and definately looking forward to 2 Nov. Lord, see me through :)

all ears: Sentimental by Kenny G

2 comments:

Tricia said...

hope tt u r better now...

take care babe..

comeandfly said...

heys yanzz!!! :) thanks for dropping by. yups, am much better nw, totally well. my appetite's been picking too. hahaha.