Sunday, January 06, 2008

welcome Kaiwen & Huiying!

yesterday we welcomed kaiwen and huiying into our minops family. now our minops family stands at 34 people. wow. God has indeed blessed us with more people along the years.
at my usual quiet time this morning and i want to share this verse here.
Psalms 71: 17 (The Message Version)
"You got me when i was an unformed youth, God, and taught me everything i know. Now I'm telling the world your wonders, I'll keep at it until I'm old and gray."
as i start my 2008, the verse serves as a good reminder for me, of how i come thus far. it is all because of God and that is why i am under the authority of daddy Wong Min Syn. my dad loves both mei and I alot. He worked hard in his job for our family. He taught me lessons on life, taught me to love and give to people, taught me to be forgiving and patient. He even teaches me cooking, washing and ironing my own clothes. i love the fact that God gave me daddy Wong. not forgetting my beloved aunt Jane. what else to say, i just wished for a house besides hers in heaven.
it is all because of God's love that i pulled through my 16 years of education, especially my university studies. i love the spiritual family He put me in too. pastor Jeff, shirls, roys, simun, nicole, pat, mei, livi, debbie, evelyn, ruth, dewen, my sheeps and my minops gang and many others. these people have been encouraging me so much. sometimes, even they don't speak much, just their presence with me warms me up alot.
it is because of God's belief that i am in youth programming ministry. it is so true that God gave me all that i need to do the role and responsibilities here. one evident testimony is creativity. i am such a dull and boring person when i came into programming team. it was then i realised "oh man, i am in programming ministry, i think i better ask God for creativity! if not, i die le!" i want to be a support and strength to my team as well.
2008 will be as great as how far my faith will bring me.

all ears: Love show by Skye

No comments: