Monday, October 13, 2008

so grateful

a recent incident has reminded me about my obedience to God. principles that were taught to me during my high school days like: obey even when we do not understand yet... trusting that God has a better plan... were refreshed in my mind. i struggled for awhile to fully know in my mind and heart that God has a better plan and i ought to trust Him fully. i must say that in this learning, true obedience is when we are faced with struggling between two choices. we struggle because of our carnal self in our desires battling with the grid of God's Word in our minds.
on the eve of last weekend, we had made up our minds and the weekend's mpc lesson and sermon served as an affirmation of God's faithfulness and His promise of providence in our lives.
i want to thank our leaders for always guiding us and giving us their love and trust. we are really blessed that we can go to them should we have any questions or situations in our relationship. afterall, a relationship grows most in a community.
friends who have been encouraging in us and praying for us, we appreciate you alot.
God, continue to be the leader in our together :)

No comments: