Monday, November 17, 2008

"keen"

my 1 year contract is ending soon. it has been quite busy at work recently as the HR dept went through some restructuring in the org chart. my first supervisor, also the one who hired me into HP left last wednesday. she was with HP for 13 years. my first few months at work was tough, she is a strict boss and has high standard of quality for work. yet, upon the news of her leaving, i pondered on the things she taught me, i was thankful that i went through it to learn. it is good for my character growth. i appreciate her patience towards me. moving forward, i just had a one-to-one meeting with my 3rd supervisor last friday after being restructured from my current 2nd supervisor to her. she asked me if i will continue in HP after my 1 year contract ends in Jan. i seriously need to seek in prayers. as much as being an adult is exciting, i still long to be a student, where things are simple, just study, no need to think so much. being an adult need to make decisions, decisions, decisions. thank God i have God. thank God mans.
yesterday's Rdmm was very fruitful, we talked about 2009 calendar and camp matters and 4 hours just flew past so fast! it was fun la, cuz we had our fun laughing and talking too.
i went to meet up with roy to look at levis jeans and a late dinner after the meeting. we have been so busy for the past few weeks that we couldnt meet and some wedding discussions and decision-making were abit lagged too. if not, we have to talk at wee hours of the nights to get things moving.
things been well at home too. i enjoy talking to daddy more and more, maybe because i know the date is nearing also. my dad's been a very understanding person and he always wish for the best for both my sister and i. i do hope to spend more time with him since our work schedules oftenly clash too. now i learnt to note down his entire month's work schedule and i planned my home dinners to be on his off days. so sometimes, i do go home for dinners to spend time with him :) its important to me.


24/7

No comments: