Monday, January 12, 2009

save the hair



yesterday was my good pal, Simun's wedding. we have known each other since secondary 1. it was a touching moment when Ong Heng, her hubby went down on his knees during the couple's thank-you speech in front of 700+ guests at swissotel padang ballroom. of course, Simun was moved to tears.
i was privileged to be their mc for the night & as lovely the night was, i was very nervous inside. I really want to give my best for my friend's wedding & thus, kind Ruiz agreed to help me with my makeup and hair. we were pressed for time as i needed to standby on stage to announce the march-in of the couple. we realised we need pins and clips for my hair too. thank God for Roy and Davin who went to buy them. I'm really thankful for their help! after the whole thing, i'm even more convicted that image team is so so important. every little details counts for the big cause! :)

2 comments:

rachel said...

yeay!! join the image team!!! hehe... thks for the chance shuz! enjoyed e experience =)

memories said...

wahhh doing ministry drive on blogs as well? =p