Saturday, February 28, 2009

the rainbow connection

A rainbow always remind me of God's promises and goodness in my life. seeing one always make me feel happy and re-affirm the God's presence. He is around and He is everywhere.

hung out with Jerel and Jason for lunch yesterday. its been a long time since i last caught up with Jerel too... miss the west days. its also to thank God for the feb ess too. throughout the process of preparing the services, we learnt many valuable lessons and we praised God for that :) many things are changing, yet one thing remains constant- God's presence and help.




After a full lunch, i headed up to amk to meet with my family. i am never a big fan of jewellery, yet, i have to choose a gift set for my wedding. after looking through a few sets, everything seems to look the same. haha! this is daddy and me. we were bored after i made my selection choice and the 3 ladies are looking at the jewellery... no wonder, "...a diamond is a woman's best friend..."



from left: ku ma, ah yi, aunt jane

No comments: