Thursday, October 22, 2009

Wedding bells still ringing?

5 months after the wedding, i realized there were still some photos coming in :) Here are some to share. cant found on facebook too. haha. enjoy!
my darling aunt Jane
my dearie hougang neighbors!!! Ying & You!

my gals are so spiritual sia... bible quiz for gate-crashing?!
my handsome daddy!






my impish sister! i luv her

this is one of my fav! check out their very diff poses! Hendra wins!

many many very pretty cakes/kuehs were displayed. most of them hand-made by Rendy's mother! (Rendy is Roy's niece, how cool right!) i was so tempted to eat them mans :S but we were too busy going through the tea ceremony. i wish to eat them again in future.



:p teeheehee >.< (observe the witnesses' names)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the witnesses! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! shuz..hahahahaha..u are really funny! anyway...I MISS YOU!!!