Monday, July 02, 2007

the week before 1 July

30 jun: celebrated walz' birthday. went for supper with my group after that. it was a good time spent together and thanks to puay for a ride home too. appreciate the kind act.
29 jun: celebrated debbie's birthday with gwen, eevoon and dewen. it was really fun because i wanted to do something nice for debbie. she has been encouraging me and sharing her life with me, and often our conversations together had left me feeling so refreshed and inspired, knowing that we are together in this ministry.
28 jun: ate a super nice japanese dinner with livi. i was very looking forward to this dinner. feeling excited, we talked and chatted and talked and chatted. i was glad that i can share with her the things going on in my life and got her to be my accountability pal when i go into working world next year.
27 jun: nursing a throbbing pain in my head. it really feels like a hammer knocking on the head. shared a huge packet of fried rice with philo over dinner. we just spent a good time talking over a huge plate of fruits and yammi yoghurt.
26 jun: a jog in sentosa. wa! felt very good after that.
25 jun: impactful sharing by kin wee on John 17 during wam vision night. seeing jiali in her jumper suit made my day too. not that she is cute (which is true in fact) only, but also seeing her and her team performing in the dance inspired me much. they were enjoying themselves!
24 jun: ate sushi tei with evelyn. sashimi with mango was good! :) more than that, enjoyed the time spent very much. she came back for a holiday before flying off to cairns for work. my group did a "boo" and here are some of the pictures.




all ears: It had better be tonight by Michael buble

No comments: