Monday, December 03, 2007

i need fruit of the spirit

last friday's corporate prayer meeting was a home-run. it was an enjoyable time for me, just feasting on worshiping and praying. i felt that God has prepared a feast of worship for me. during the worship time, i was reminded of the verse i prayed on my birthday, Psalms 63:1. indeed, i need God so much. i was very encouraged by claudia's prophesy for me too. its about lengthening my personal time with God so that i can hear more from God about the things He want me to do for Him. i am really excited about it.

today's wfl was a great start. its ironically because i'm tested in my fruit of the spirit as i am teaching the fruit of the spirit class. God always have a way to deal with me. hehe.

**wink wink to my wfl students, blog blog! :)

all ears: silence in my room (okay, mei just opened my door with a Hello)

No comments: