Thursday, December 06, 2007

officially graduated

yes! i am officially a graduate from RMIT University. i received my final semester exam results and i got a distinction and 3 credits.
truly want to give a big big thank to God, for seeing me through my three years in Uni. i could vividly remembered my first year, i was really struggling with core modules like statistics and accounting that i was even on the verge of withdrawing from the course. yet, God's promises kept me going on. in the last exam which happened a month ago, God intervened and helped me too. i was down with sickness barely a week before my exam and my revision was put to a halt. after regaining energy and health, i was pretty behind time in my revision schedule. yet, at the back of my mind, i know that God has something in store for me. i was relaxed, not feeling all stressed up, i picked up my revision and i studied with the peace that God placed in my heart. it was a miraculous feeling that i has within- that feeling of total peace and trust in God while i study for my first paper. (mind you, one of my poorer subject, prices and market) it was amazing! that peace of mind that God put inside my heart!
wanna thank a few people in my life too. daddy supported me in the school fees. he also encouraged me during my exam periods. pastor jeff for helping me with the school financial matters. shirls, roy, eugene, mei, esmond,ruiz, dewen, livi and many many others who prayed and spurred me on in my studies.
"shuz, welcome to the working world!"
all ears: silence in the night

No comments: