Sunday, July 26, 2009

Booked out for the weekend

yesshh.... I am in the midst of my work induction camp :p before the camp, i was feeling all gloom and sian about it, cant leave behind my work (cases pile up as the clock ticks?), cant leave behind my people in midst of our Ess, cant leave behind ernie also (good thing is that he has the whole bed to himeself! ;p) However.......... after 4 days of the camp, I really and totally enjoyed it! :D Firstly, the average age is around 26-27, thus, it really does feel like back-to-school-days feeling! can click with most of my cohortmates (we are the 53th cohort induction). Secondly, I did dragonboating for the first time! It was really fun, except that it left me lots aches after that, including my butt-aches (haha!). Thirdly, I started on An Hour on Sunday! It is like a personal retreat for me, to do what i like- Reading! Am looking forward to this week of camp- we are going to OBS (YAY!!), doing some outdoor cooking plus our farewell dinner (I proposed the theme to be "Mismatch"!! How cool mans! Am gonna wear the same what i wore few youth camps ago.... hahahaha!)

Apart from the camp fun, I wanna say a huge huge SHOUT-OUTs to......................
Yao kor kor & Nate dude! they totally rocked us with an awesome & hilarious ESS program yesterday! (Kudos to Nate!)
YongDeong! I just have to blog about him- He is so FUNNYYYY, doing that guitaarrrr SOLOOOO *his own voice effects*
Pete! mans, I was laughing so hard with Philo besides me during his performance! It was one of the biggest "Da Dong Zhuo" I ever saw Pete in action!
Huiyang & Peter! Thks for playing my fav-est piece from FF. Its so melting la!

To the rest out there, if you missed out ESS part 1, pls pls pls dont miss out the 2nd! Its this weekend- 1 Aug! See ya there! :D

No comments: