Thursday, July 16, 2009

debster is what i called her

i know i am super laggy in my blog..... >.< but anyway, a few of us celebrated Debbie's birthday last week! :) This girl ar..... Liting.... woops i meant.. Elaine........ nonono sorry....i MEANT Debbie, yups! She is truly one of my hao jie mei :D *grins* I have known her since donkey years (I meant since High School E times), she has been such a faithful and consistent friend towards me. If i have 15 days of annual leave, I will spend one of the days to go to her house & eat her all-time favorite- Curry Maggi Mee! (which was what I did exactly last year! hahah) She is one of the few names that came to my mind whenever I need some chill-out times. She is as comfy as a tofu (Btw, tofu is one of her favorites) *grins again*

Happy Belated Birthday, my dear debster! As you have always been my listening ear, my comfy tofu, I'll be there for you too :)

At this............... I am totally & seriously HAPPY to find back my good pal from Poly days- ADELINE LEE WENLING!!!! *screams* (okays...i found her through FB)
and just one more random shout-out............. How to twitt via mobile phone ar?! *scratch head*

(ernie is not home yet..... >.<)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sign up a free account @ smsyo.com then just send your tweet msg to that singapore number, think you need to follow the service too. not very sure. hope it helps! -cong

Anonymous said...

hello! i am the tofu babe. hahah. anyway..i was browsing ya blog and realise u posted an entry abt me! *shy* and yes! u are the one who gave me the name 'debster'. haha very fun to use.
s
huz, u dunno how much u have impacted me too! HUGSSSSSSSSS :D

Anonymous said...

Totally, I’m a sucker for it, intriquing, noteworthy and well-founded thoughts. Make sure you publish more interesting content in your.