Thursday, December 07, 2006

a fuller day

scene one: been a full and packed holiday this time of the year. couldn't have been fuller than yesterday. woke up to a brekkie in town's subway. breezed around wheelock and taka's artfriend.
scene two: a drive down to ecp to meet with jiali for our cycling date. i was so looking forward to it. the last time i rode on bicycle was primary six. i need a refresher course! in my honest opinion, jiali can be qualified to be an instructor or tutor or any coaching position of sort. her instructions and encouragement came so naturally into the picture, as she gave some cycling tips to me. i gladly listened to her instructions like:
shuz (stopped for a rest): erm...jiali you go first la.
jiali (looked back with a grinz): no no... you go first. i'll come behind you.
shuz (paiseh): hehe. oh..okay.
we stopped by bedok jetty and had a good chat on one of the benches and macs. it was really good and it felt very good. i'm relaxing with her.
scene three: alone in hougang town, with my yong tau foo soup in front of me. whenever i'm with me, everything seems to be in slow motion to me. i looked and observed the people around me, listened to their conversations (they made it loud it enough for me to hear it anyway), wondered about their kinds of life. tonight was different, my mind was just constantly filled with one thing.
scene four: popcorn with lemon tea around me. open season in two minutes time. this came spontaneously. i ought to have some unplanned fun at times. it feels happy and exciting.
scene five: sinking into my first roti john and slurping milo dino away.
thanks for today, whoever were with me. i truly enjoyed my time with you.
listening: Walkin' on the sun by smash mouth

No comments: