Thursday, January 25, 2007

first man in my life

11 jan 2007. i will never forget this date. it was the day that my father received Jesus into his life. this is the first unbelievable event that happened in the year 2007. memories and flashbacks rushed through my mind as i thought about all my eagerness, my desire and my prayers to see my father receiving my Lord into his life. i'm thankful to God for keeping me alive in hope for my dad's salvation all these years. *a big shout-out to Jesus!*
21 jan 2007. it was my dad's birthday and his first time to our church as a believer of Jesus. our whole family met together at 8am for a breakfast at killiney kopitham before we went for the first service. during the holy communion time, i tilted my head and i saw my dad taking the holy communion together, wow! this sight was unbelievable and i was so filled with gratitude towards God. celebrated dad's birthday together with aunt jane's cg. it was a very happy occasion! my aunt's caregroup mates were very warm and sincere people. i can see that my dad really enjoyed being in the caregroup.
daddy, i really love you, i really do.


listening: Amazes me by CCC

No comments: