Wednesday, January 31, 2007

love through prayers

during my jog just now, i was recalling a few recent events and i thanked God for them. i began to pray and be thankful to God. after praying (half panting to catch my breath), a thought just struck me. love is shown through prayers. we love the people in our lives so much and that reason leads us to pray for them, to cover them in prayers, to ask God to bless them, and to protect them. i was praying for a few people too. one of them was my dad. dad is recovering from fever and i asked God to heal him. back home, i casually asked dad about going to church this weekend, he thought for awhile and agreed without much hesitation. i was overjoyed! my dad is desiring for more spiritual things in his life.
listening: Majesty by Planet shakers

No comments: