Monday, January 29, 2007

The Main Builder

hebrews 3: 3-4 "Jesus has been found worthy of greater honor than moses, just as the builder of a house has greater honor than the house itself. for every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything."
God builds everything from scratch. at this point, i was reminded of our christmas production last year. everything starts with God. He gives life, He brings everything into being. everything that i am, belongs to Him. everything that i have, comes from Him. at times, i am tempted to live my own life and do it my way. things might not be obvious, yet subtle. many times, i struggled to surrender to God my thoughts and attitudes. yet once again, today, i'm being reminded that He is the Main Builder of my life. i will not build my own dreams and do what my carnal heart desires. i want God to build my life, to pave ways for me into my future chapters in my life.
God is the Builder. as long as we keep our courage and hope fixed on Him, he called us his house.
listening: Goodbye days by Yui

No comments: