Friday, March 16, 2007

heavenward

philippians 3: 13b- 14
Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead. i press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
this verse has been one of the anchoring verses in building my christian faith since young. its about looking ahead and putting my whole focus on Him. it encourages me greatly that He is before me, always guiding me. come what may, i'll breakthrough when i run in a heavenward direction.
at this, i wanna have shout- outs to special individuals.
nicole: am praying for speedy recovery for your ankle. get well soon!
mei: more jogs together soon okayz??? *winkz* hahahaha
philo: wa...i'm so excited about your ministry and your team! my heart is bubbling with joy as i think about your team. onwards!
debbie: yattttaaa!!! your sms came so timely to bless me. thanks pal!
wyn: have a blast at your first day of attachment next week. more kopis sessions too. hee. ooo....i luv black coffee.

all ears: Pop! goes my heart featured in Music and Lyrics OST

No comments: