Sunday, March 11, 2007

no-thing

its been dino-age since i last had a free sunday. i was actually looking forward to it, telling myself that i wanna use the day to rest and slack. i practically had nothing, yea, no-thing. no meetings at all. *yatta!* woke up to no alarm clock, lazed awhile on my bed, with a wide smile on my face, knowing that its going to be a great free sunday ahead. prayed awhile and thought about a few things, before i hit the pc. was surfing around initially and got bored of that. found myself opening up my ministry excel files and began to work on them. did the first draft of stage manager training, first draft of youth camp time schedule and the community ministry service cuesheet this weekend. after finishing the three tasks, hit my first food of the day half past one- green bean soup! yumz! read a magazine and laze around on my bed in the heat of the afternoon sun. was about to doze off when i remembered that i didnt want to waste my sunday time by sleeping away. took my socks and headed out for a run on my usual track. went up to aunt jane's place for some evening bites before she was needed to attend to her guests at home. cant you believe it, i re-watched a few episodes of kim sam soon again before my kid sister greeted me. went downstairs together to buy pocky, cashew nuts and chocolate milk. i want to eat my favorite things. i've two hours more before my free sunday come to an end. i shall go off to bible and hovering around my sister's room. farewell, my rarest free sunday.
listening: Confrontment featured in Naruto OST 2

No comments: