Monday, April 02, 2007

i don't understand why you chose to love me

recently, i've been so blessed and such incidents made me felt so loved. i would describe this love to a child, looking up and smiling innocently to his father. gwen msned me a couple of times to ask about my tests. jiayi smsed to pray for my tests. philo gave me a heart- shaped box full of tiny brownies. eevoon texted me about my tests and prayed for a prophesy for me, which i was so encouraged and reminded of God's calling and assurance. jiali gave me a card. ruth secretly bought cup noodle for me. ruiz msned and asked me out for a catch up.
Lord, i really don't deserve these good gifts of encouragement from your people. yet, you chose to show your love to me through them. its like what Peter Truong mentioned in yesterday's ULM. sometimes, ministry can be quite tough going. yet, it is all these little little sweet acts of affirmation and care that bring me to go one more mile, one more hurdle. Lord, thank you. there is nothing else i could say to you, except, to truly thank you with all my heart.
You gave Your life away for me
Truly my heart belongs to You
So let me say
How could I ever thank You for
What You did at Calvary
When You bled and died for me
How could I ever turn away
Knowing that You paid the price
That I could never pay
all ears: Could I Ever by Planet Shakers

No comments: