Sunday, May 13, 2007

Pens down

Exams’ over and there are a few things I truly want to give thanks to God for. I’ve gotten back some of my assignments and projects’ grades. Praise God for 2 HDs in my minor – market research and 3 CRs for two other modules. I do look forward to receiving my exams results soon, because I had set a goal at the beginning of the semester. Living life with my Maker is sooo exciting!

Had planned to do some things in this holiday – start on my 3 new books (woops, some were last year’s birthday gifts! So…no more books this year yea? Need to be faithful to finish those I have now. Hahahaha). Decided to re- learn photoshop (any interested pals willing to teach me?) oh yeah, to relax abit, want to catch some good movies on dvds like Pirates of the Caribbean 1 and 2 (*scream Johnnnnny Depppppp!!), stranger than fiction, etc… (any other good recommendations?).

Feeling happy after a good jog just now, want to thank God for a few people. Debbie, as much as you enjoyed the short chats throughout yesterday, I enjoyed it as well. Through you, I came to see the fulfillment of this verse: Proverbs 11: 25 “…he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed.” Thanks for being a part of my life. I see joy and obedience in you. Shirls, a very spontaneous going- home- together last night I enjoyed so much and so thankful for. Thanks for always giving me a pair of listening ears. Your ears came in time to encourage me. Thank you for the caught- me- by- surprise sms at 12:12am. Your sms gave me that extra dosage of encouragement. Matthias, you’ve been such a hungry believer for the Word! I’m so amazed and inspired by your genuine concern for the caregroup. Shuping, coming home to you, watching you sleep soundly brought smiles to me and I’m thankful for your knowing- me- inside- out.

All ears: At the Cross by Hillsongs

No comments: