Friday, June 22, 2007

after turning and tossing

wanted so much to nap just now when i got home from a catch up with ruth. failed to fall asleep, might be the effect from a cup of kopi- o. checked out my modules for my final semester. honestly, i'm having mixed feelings about it- cant wait to graduate yet not quite looking forward to these modules, abit tough. nonetheless, i want to have a positive heart towards it.
till then, i'm gonna really enjoy my last week of holidays. a great week ahead- makans with evelyn, shirls and gang, livi, debbie and co, durians treat, lotsa swimmings and runnings to do.
a recent meetup with one of my sheep had left me a deeper crave for God's presence in my life. i was sitting there listening, woah manz, i really want to have a deeper yearning for God in my life. so thirsty.
"O God, you are my God, earnestly i seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water." Psalms 63: 1
all ears: Into your presence by Vineyard

No comments: