Tuesday, June 05, 2007

welcome to my life

shuz' day- to- day is pretty simple. welcome people. this post, i shall share some of the usual things i do in my ministry, in my past time.
its auto sign- in whenever i switched on my pc. msn. sitting handsomely in my display picture is snoopy, my recent new love. snoopy is cute. as you can see (or maybe you can't, its too small), am currently chatting with debster, arranging youth camp stuffs.
living in singapore, or rather, in the 21st century, its hard to miss this guy out - the electronic mail box. simply known as the emails. on an average, my mailbox received around 15 to 20 emails per day. and of course, needless to say, sundays are the free-est. zero emails at most times, cause its usually the end of a week. and needless to say again, mondays are the packed-est, can go up to 25 emails on that monday blues! *gasps*
love my itunes. its playing top 25 most played tunes. currently in number one position, "alone" by kenny g, played 147 times.
this week's service cuesheet. these cuesheets are sent out weekly to the people involved in the services. sneak preview: this week, we will have dennis and ziying as service leaders, gwen as praise and worship leader, shuz as stage manager.
something new for this week, i'm co- teaching with dennis in the interpersonal effectiveness wfl class. have looked through the notes during the day, will look through again tomorrow morning.
all ears: L.O.V.E.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

man, that's so cool!! didnt notice that every single second in service is planned.. 不是乱来的!! haha:D loveloves!

comeandfly said...

hehehe woww! puiwah, welcome to my blog! hehehe. glad to have u here & am encouraged to see how much you have grown in youth too.