Friday, August 17, 2007

16 August 2007 Thursday 7:04 A.M.

my first sunrise in my life. i caught it at changi beach. while waiting for the sunrise, around 4 SIA planes and 1 budget plane flew past, preparing for landing on our diamond- shaped island.

it was calm at first sight. i was happy that i did something out- of- the- ordinary. it breathed freshness into my soul.
how about you? when was the last time you did something out- of- the- ordinary? it will be a new encounter. it will be a refreshing moment. try it.

all ears: Secret OST

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey shuz! i enjoy reading your posts. very encouraging! and i'm blessed to have ya as my friend! :)

you were listening to the Secret OST on your friday post! same here, on my friday post... i was also listening to the ost. haha! nice yeah?! enjoy your day with God! =)

comeandfly said...

heys nicole!! :) woww, didnt know you visited my blog too. honored... hehe. anyway, gambatte in whatever you are doing now and you've been a great and enthu usher!