Monday, August 13, 2007

shirley ruth tamar

tears welled up in my eyes as i watched and listened to shirls' teaching during the last weekend's clm. i was so filled with memories of thanksgiving and gratitude. i am so thankful and grateful for being in the youth ministry. i can still vividly recalled the dinner at far east level 5 with shirls, tamar and ruth 7 years ago when we first got together in high school central group. i remembered how i first came under shirls and how i grew up under her leadership. the one thing i am so blessed is the belief she has in me. this belief she has in me has grown me and nurtured to where i am now.
anyway, thanks dewen for the msn chat. he called me silly shuz. today i just have this prayer wish... to know and be more involved. friends, involve me yea? :)

all ears: You carried me featured in steven jap's blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh mannn...
that night when you three gals just went mad!
i was still wondering what actually happened hehehe...

for more stuff on SHUZ,
go to my blog for a surprise~