Saturday, August 18, 2007

my two jias

haha! introducing my two jias- jiali and jiayi. *clap clap* anyway, its been really enjoying with the both of them, they really bless my days with laughters and smiles. the usual cool cool mashimaro also has her side of gentleness and corny-ness. as for queen bee, the usual wacky and siao siao gurl has her side of seriousness and deep in thought moments too. both are so different in styles and personalities, yet, they are my beloved team who are passionate about their ministries and very pastoral leaders to their volunteers! blessed to have them :)

all ears: Secret by Jay Chou

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i bet my better half would roll her eyes upon reading this entry. and YOU COULD HAVE USED NICER PHOTOS!!! >.<

jiali said...

Hmm..I tot rolling eyes was a strictly jia thing. lol. I think we need to send shuz more photos.

Anonymous said...

LOL. so you have to take with me MORE photos. >.<

comeandfly said...

yaya...hahaha. i searched high and low and this is the best i found lor..you girls gotta send me more of your picsss! and yes! jiali finally agreed to have her pic taken more!! yay!! :)

jiali said...

I didn't say I will take more photos. I said send more (of the already taken) photos.

Anonymous said...

hmmm WHERE GOT LIKE THAT ONE. more photos means NEW PHOTOS!