Monday, April 28, 2008

2 more days to another public holiday

i just met mei for lunch at my office building. mei just started on her new job at hitachi and her office building is next to mine. i am really thrilled to have her as my lunch partners now. office lunches wont be dull and blue anymore, yay!

roy smsed me in the morning to think of 3 things to give thanks.
1. my happy lunch with mei
2. no more headache today
3. boss on leave
yay! i want to count my blessings everyday.

today i continue to think about what shirls shared in ulm yesterday - concern and conviction.
Matt 9:36: "When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them..."i had a good convo with gerald this morning also, about our conviction and vision. i am glad he had a good time at the thai camp. i'm praying this week to seek God for direction in my life and ministry. something that triggered my mind is the life of John the Baptist.

all ears: Soul Bossa Nova by Quincy Jones

No comments: