Sunday, April 13, 2008

roy's dad birthday

with all the cousins
we celebrated roy's father 60th birthday today. it was a happy occasion. food was nice, gathered with a few relatives as well. my first time to meet rendy's brother and his girl friend too.

before the birthday celebration, roys and i were at wilfred and nicole's wedding rehearsal. its my first time at it. an eye-opener at how things are done during a wedding. chris, guan long, gerald, cara, shirls, yan, elaine, jasmine, allan were present too.

before the wedding rehearsal, had minops caregroup. really want to affirm my great team, especially the ministry leaders and band leaders. i want to constantly be reminded of our prayer made together. i want to fight a good fight, to finish the race, to keep the faith.

ending my night with this worship song:
"amazing grace how sweet the sound
that save a wretch like me.....
i once was lost but now am found
was blind but now i see...."

before i hit the pillow, i'm thankful for roys. his great patience towards me has moved me many times. we have our fair share of squabbles, yet, each time, i'm grateful for his understanding and patience towards me. his commitment in this.

all ears: -silence-

No comments: