Tuesday, April 07, 2009

39 days more!

Last Saturday was our wedding food-tasting. Before we meet Roy's family, we took some pictures around the club. The first picture is taken with my aunt Jane. The second picture is taken with my Ah yi. And yup, our wedding is coming up in 39 days. Its pretty exciting, yet also many details to see to. At this point, I really want to thank a few of my friends like Baowei, Wenjun, Livi, Dewen and many more for their help in the preparation and reminding us of the details.
Anyway, Easter's coming up in less than a week's time now! :) I'm also very excited about it. Eevoon's sms came last weekend about Easter, some lines that goes: ...have we pause for a moment in the midst of our 'busy' lives for God, our Savior... Have we allowed God to be in every part of our lives... I've been reading her sms daily, to be reminded of the real meaning of Easter.
TGIGF

1 comment:

Tiger said...

exciting hor?!! hehe.. countdowning day by day already?