Sunday, April 12, 2009

A very meaningful Easter

Ten blissful moments of my Easter:
10. A good dinner with Seng, Shirls and Roy at Izakaya Nijumaru, with Jeremy Goh joining in halfway. We had our fill and took on many cups of hot green tea. our conversations' topics ranged rom mini cows to superbabe. haha~ *winks*
9. The easter testimony was really the highlight of the whole easter service this year. i was close to tears even when I heard it during the rehearsal. I was reminded of the significance of Holy Communion when uncle Kelvin shared about his experience during his testimony. Holy Communion is indeed a time when we, believers, repented and take it by faith :) I know that God will honor the couple with His blessings as they courageously shared their lives with us.
8. I'm so encouraged by our Filipino choir's level of joy! they are really joyful and serving bunch of people.
7. I couldn't stop smiling whenever I think of this: During the welcome segment before Pastor Jeff starts his sermon, Daniel (Pastor Ben's son) actually went forward to shake Pastor Jeff's hand to welcome him too! so cute!
6. Steven's little boy, Joash was dancing to the praise & worship rehearsal! He is really very cute!
5. Heroine of the day: Weiwei from Sound team. She is really a very serving and excellent person. she is proactive and attend to details prompty. During the services, she was positioned at the back stage, ready to assist the stage crew at anytime.
4. I was very happy that my dad came to service too! Aunty Jane asked him to come and he came and sat with uncle michael. After the first service, he came to the front of house and saw that Roy was on duty. He looked surprised to see the huge digital soundmix board. I can tell that my dad was very moved by the entire service too, his eyes were abit watery. hehe.
3. Hero of the day: Esmond from Lights team. With his exams is coming up in the following week, it did not stop him from going to P&W practice to watch and listen to the sequence of the P&W songs in order to design the lightings for it. He also did his best in his studies by staying up at night to do revision. He has 2 papers tomorrow (Monday) and 1 paper on Tuesday. Lets pray for him together. It warms my heart to see people serving in their best, doing their best in what they can and trusting God as well.
2. O yea! my zipia stuffs arrived! yushan passed them to me today!
1. Before I ended my night, I thought of 3 treasured overseas friends now and wanna wish them a very happy Easter too. Happy Easter, Wyn, Eve & Eelee! I'm missing you ladies.

1 comment:

minnieve said...

Thanks Babe! Miss you too! :)