Thursday, April 16, 2009

An Easter prayer answered

At the Easter rehearsal over the weekend, Pastor Jeff led the team to pray and ask God in prayers for our individual need. I prayed for a job offer call to come this week. After praying, I sensed an assurance it will be on a Wednesday. Monday and Tuesday came and i continue to pray. on Wednesday, I was expectant and constantly looking at my mobile phone, making sure its on the loudest mode. the call came in about 330pm! and i was offered the job on the spot! :) Praise Him! my two criteria in this second job search were fulfilled too!
I'm so overwhelmed with joy and gratitude towards His faithfulness.
Many many thanks to my friends who have been praying together with me.
I've set two new objectives for my second job: First is to build friendship with my colleagues, i want to learn to be humble. Second, I want to be diligent in my work. I am looking forward to 27 April.

I took it, not because i finally know which one i prefer... rather i answered to His timing...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeahhh!! :)) happy for you!


*shuping*

minnieve said...

Congrats! :)

comeandfly said...

Thanks mei and eve!! *hugs*