Wednesday, June 25, 2008

*beep beep*

the first one that came through when it was one minute into 24 june was from eevoon.
debbie's was funny because she smsed me the earlier day and now her sms goes like this: "...tis time i msg correctly le..."
a few heart warming ones from my ex-schools' pals- weini and simun.
funny ones were:
"...ha! welcome to a world of 25..." by my cousin. he is same age as me. he just graduated from NTU. he is ah zhong.
"...today is ur bdae..." by mei. i met her for lunch and she said again, "...oh ya forgot to wish you..."
last sms that came through for the day was from Eelee. it was really sweet when she smsed. it is an sms from a church planter leh!! *hoho*

jinqi. mama jac. eevoon. debster. gwenkhoo. weini. jiali. jiancong. ruth. wynnie. aunt jane. ashaa. ah zhong. hannah. mei. pat. ruiz. simun. pj. jingmei. junxiong. dewen. philo. jacq. eelee. xiuzhen. junyao.
thanks lots! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eee. i wanted to wish you in that first hour but you were asleep, so i sent an urgent sms to get you to call me in the morning so I could wish you! >.<