Wednesday, June 04, 2008

camps camps!

had a very fruitful and long talk with shirls last night. we met around 6 plus and headed to ajisen for our ramen bowls. we just talked and talked and the next time i looked at my watch was 9pm! so fast! i guess i was the one with the most airtime. i just went on and on about everything in my life- from my work to ministry stuffs to relationships and also doing missions!
i really enjoyed my time with shirls. each time with her is very precious. i was very refreshed and even more convicted after each meet-up. towards the end of the night, both of us were quite amused by something in the convo and i just concluded that: accountability brings blessings.
the same time tomorrow, i'll be away in adults camp and then youth camp. gonna learn so much more, gonna desire and seek more. my heart is bubbling up with anticipation.

all ears: news report on radio

No comments: