Tuesday, June 24, 2008

i am 25 today

Minnieve Surprise

around 9am plus today, i received a call from the HP reception desk telling me that i've got a pot of "Flowing with Abundance" ready for collection. i knew it that it got to be that person - minnieve! i tried to take a few pictures with my ancient 1.3 mega pixel samsung phone. well, so i went to find its picture on the net.

it might be a good career opportunity for evelyn because she is really good at surprising people around. few years ago, she gave me a huge bouquet of flowers while i was conducting a pastoral dmm at istana park. she was like a whirlwind. last year, she teamed up with my people and sang me a shocking birthday song as we walked out of sushi tei. eve, thanks for everything. thanks for your love and your concern for me. your calls and smses to remind me to care for my health and have adequate rest. thanks for encouraging me during the first few months in my job. thanks for your surprising efforts, it really cheered my morning up at work, brought smile to my face when i saw the pot. thanks :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah! That's fast! Haha... Happy happy birthday! :)

comeandfly said...

EVELYN!!!! *Hugss* thanks!