Friday, September 26, 2008

joy in little things

soon, weekend's here again. before i put on my partying shoes, i want to thank God for the joy i found in little things this week. i started my week with a goal: to find joy in little things around me.
i had another yummy home-cooked food at my darling aunt jane's house on monday evening. she is currently trying the tai tai life at home and getting her hands on new recipes too. her double boiled soup rocks. after a long day of work and meeting on wed, i had a good train ride with my 3 girls, voon philo jia. we were chatting while philo is on her drawing sketch. after a dinner with nicole and zinc, i trained home with my shepherd. i always wish serangoon station dont come so soon. another happy thing was that i bought 2 bags at a good price in a spree. cant wait to get my hands on them.
i really wanna give thanks because i know its a personal breakthrough for me. i dont want to be drown into the routine life of work, but i want to find joy in little things around me. experiencing small victories like this always give me the "yes!" feeling.
recently i've been feeling girly or maybe the girly feeling suddenly struck me.
haircare, facial care, nailcare, contact lens...
better stop snacking, hit the pool or road soon...
on a side note, i cant wait for sunday night too. (^^)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u know why u feel girly??? hehehehehehe.
xoxo wyn