Tuesday, September 09, 2008

SIM Convocation

29 August 2008 was my Uni Convocation. took a halfday leave to attend the 3 hours event. it was quite a long wait in the hall. dozed off a few times. hehe. dad and aunt jane were invited to see me receiving my cert on the stage. its a good time to catch up with schoolmates too.
took a pic with dad before the ceremony starts
dewen came too!
i love both of them alot
he's winston. we did most of the group projects together, great pal he is. *winks* heys, must invite me to your wedding k? ;p
a serious one
my marketing project mates, Diana and Kelly.

8 comments:

Tiger said...

Congrats to your "official" discharge! keke

comeandfly said...

heys tiger! :) welcome back fr hk lc. how was it? i saw ur hk pics @ facebook.

Tiger said...

it was fun! :) tiring but fun keke.. and still reeling from lack of sleep :P

Prisca said...

Congratulations!!! It's a life goal attained!! I was also from SIM! =) Heee...

Tiger said...

oh yah... now my gf also in SIM. you are her seniors!!! hahahaha

comeandfly said...

ooo pris, u also from SIM?! :) wow~ heys junming one day i gotta know ur gf mans... hehe. i only know her name, zyann. hee.

Tiger said...

ok sure :) Think her name so "special" sia, ppl always spell wrong keke.. no worries, its Zann. Will introduce. Coz she is in diff group from me also, so sometimes we don't go for same function :P
But she knows u lah, I talked abt mei mei and her sister, jie jie haha..

comeandfly said...

oo its zann :) *paisey* okay next time got chance must intro ar. hoh~