Saturday, September 23, 2006

life in SIM city




Alrightey........ finally peeps! i've been wanting to tell about my girlfriends in the SIM city!!! :) :) that's right, they are Weishan, (myself), Dian and Joy.......... my lovely girlfriends in school! its been very very fun times spent with them, didnt know that school can be that exciting and havoc till i met these girls in my HR modules. went ktv, sang our lungs out (and yea, shanie, you owe me ktv pics lorrrr) went macs and realised wow, joy can eat alot! (gasp!) went starbucks and oh my goshh....shanie and i have the same, the SAME ambition!!! *high 5 to the core* and know what, our dearie dian is learning chinese to the core lor.... shanie and me better brush up on our mandarin if not.......(at this point, you just have to hear shanie's speaking in mandarin, she sure get you rolling on floor. hehehe. *jas running off*) alrightey, girls, let's continue to work hard for our HR project and the rest too. and see you in suits and pants this tuesday!!! you gals rawks and enjoy you gals to the core! fav girls for life! :)
listening: Ye Qu by Jay chou

No comments: