Monday, September 11, 2006

a teacher in RGPS

it was a great morning to start with. actually not much of a whole morning, cause i slept till 10am plus? been sleeping late and little for past few days, finally had a full rest, to start again for one new week. yay! anniversary service is coming! :) :)
this short msn convo in the morning warms my heart...

jasminwangshuzhen says:
me not involved in anniv this sat
jasminwangshuzhen says:
yay! i can see u
Abby - It's your soul that makes me fall in love says:
yup.. i can c u
Abby - It's your soul that makes me fall in love says:
shu zhen, i have to go now
Abby - It's your soul that makes me fall in love says:
talking with u bring back so many wonderful memories
Abby - It's your soul that makes me fall in love says:
take care. i miss u
jasminwangshuzhen says:
okay!
jasminwangshuzhen says:
*nodnod*
jasminwangshuzhen says:
anytime, abby for a chat
abby aka abigail was my ex sheep in west. just that short convo with her, really bring a smile to me too. i recalled how we served together in west, had shepherding times at JP and Westmall. went to her house for a CG lunch (she cooked dishes for the whole cg!). caught our last movie Spiderman2 (man...that was a long time back).
abby: though we seldom meet and hardly meet at all, you are very much treasured by me. i'm happy to know that you are doing well, making the decisions to honor God, i'm proud of your growth and maturity :)
listening: It's A New Day by Hillsongs London

No comments: