Friday, September 15, 2006

pre 15th anniversary

just had a morning shower and finished watching my fav show - oprah. refreshing!
been busy for the past few days - a test, 3 project meetings, 2 lectures... *brain dead* the next two weeks gonna be something like that too, as most of my projects' duedates is in the first week of october. yea, gonna do it with His strength *winkz* weishan: fighting on man! :)
spent a great day studying with eevoon on tuesday. thanks for that little spontaneous note, felt encouraged by it, its sitting in my pencil case now. went out munching on subway's cold cut trio and shopping with wynnie on wednesday. hey baby wyn, see you in red at anniversary yea? *winkz* received a white kit kat chocky from my HR pal, weishan, though milky and creamy, appreciate that little gesture man! and yea..............i am so gonna called out your name "WEISHAN!!!!!" hahahahaha :p :p
something came to my mind while travelling on bus home last week. was going home from my HR evening lecture, wasn't thinking much on my mind. out of nowhere, these words came: anniversary service is coming. the 15th anniversary of my church. shuz, look forward to it and be ready to be ministered. i'm (God) gonna touch you and speak with you. at that very instance, i am very comforted at those words. flashbacks of memories came rushing... how i came to Hope, how i started serving in ministry and many many. i was so filled with joy and gratitude. the second thought i had was a reminder from Him, that yea, everyone present at the anniversary service will be ministered by Him, He will touch every hearts that day. this anniversary is gonna be a special one, He will visit our hearts :)
listening: Gravity featured in my lovely samsoon OST

No comments: