Thursday, November 23, 2006

comeandfly in sentosa

spent a lovely afternoon at palawan sentosa. ordered favorite caesar salad and sunrise and dug in before settling down to pen down prayers and reflections. was looking forward to this personal retreat as i really desire to seek and hear from God, for my life and ministry.
luge. those were chairlifts. reminded me of the sentosa with pris, roys and eugene sometime in march this year. pris and myself were covering and shutting our eyes most of the time up there. suffered a stiff neck from it too.
wanted something cold.
rum and raisins! its melting as fast as it could.
looked up from my book and saw this sight.
heading back to main island after a fruitful time. as i prayed, a passage came to my mind. Nehemiah 1 and 2. penned down a few thoughts and my prayer. sum it up, Lord, i want to live for something bigger. i want to live out fully for your vision. count me in.
back to main island, had my first walk in vivocity. stepped into a bookstore called First Page. went through a few biography books on Tim Burton and Johnny Depp. something Depp wrote in the foreword in Burton's biography book goes like this: someone i would go to the ends of the earth for, and i know, full and well, he would do the same for me. give it a thought, wont you.
listening: Song for my grandfather (Live at Baked Potato 2000)

No comments: