Tuesday, November 21, 2006

tyler nora winztang

caught step up with jiali, gwen, puay and yiyou today. simple story plot, but it really makes me wanna groove to the music. hope to get my hands on the movie soundtrack soon.
chatted with my sim friend too. winztang.
jasminwangshuzhen says:
woww!! you been to my blog????
says:
oh yeah i saw some of ur bangkok pictures...haahah
says:
wah u left straight away after ur papers ah
jasminwangshuzhen says:
wow. i am honored
jasminwangshuzhen says:
yups. after the exams, left to meet my friend to makan and then fly off together
says:
honoured? ahahah, i should be the one sial....since i get to read ur blog...hahaha
the first friend i knew in sim. both of us were running late for our computing lecture and we sat next to each other and this was how we made friends. a sincere believer of God and have a hunger for His Word and the church.
listening: I am Yours by Jason Morant

No comments: