Monday, October 02, 2006

3 things & 1 unglam

was doing my quiet time in the morning and this verse sprang up to me. half a verse, yet spoke many things to me. Exodus 15: 26a says, "listen carefully to the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep his decrees..."
"listen carefully". i need to position myself in a peace- at- heart attitude where i'm patient to wait and listen.
"do what is right in his eyes". i'm understanding that God's my one audience in life and He's the only one i aim to please.
"pay attention to his commands". when i listen, i want to be serious with what God says to me. He is serious in loving us, i want to be serious in loving Him too.
"keep his decrees". obedience is better than sacrifice.
an abstract from msn chat with my favorite pal as i am blogging:

weishan; because i choose to be happy! says:
sigh my room is so whimsical now

weishan; because i choose to be happy! says:
u would be like. wah can tell its your room just at one glimpse

jasminwangshuzhen says:
hahahah take pic lehh
jasminwangshuzhen says:
hehehehe
jasminwangshuzhen says:
i wanna see i wanna see
weishan; because i choose to be happy! says:
siao ah!
last night, received a sms which encouraged me throughout the night. bits of it goes like this: ...God has given you a new kind of love...that's why your response towards...is different from how you may respond if not for this new love infused to you by God. (: thank you Lord.
unglam sight. stuffing tissues into nostrils to fight hazy smoke.
listening: Dani California by Red hot chill peppers

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

and haha, this is to make you for guilty for never commenting in my lj haha. anyway dont fall sick! and i'd see you tomorrow love:)

Anonymous said...

you chose to share out your unglam actions!!! >.< hahaha.


-xiaojia

JesuaFreak said...

hi..junxiong here..dropping by.. and u listen to RHCP ?!??! i'm amazed..

comeandfly said...

heys junxiong!!! :) woww!! its a good surprise to see your post :) *happy happy* o yea, RHCP is one of those rock bands when i used to listen to during my sec school days... :)