Tuesday, October 31, 2006

girlfriends for life

just met with nicole for a dinner. time spent with her has always been encouraging and refreshing. often times, she will share with me nuggets of wisdom and experiences in life. after today's meet up, i'm more assured and convicted of something in my life. thanks, nic! *winkz* thanks for always sharing with me your life and i see Christ through your life too.
just visited shannie's blog. oo...how i miss weishan and joy. we are planning for a christmas dinner together and..... joy to the world shall plan it! *stick tongue*
listening: Gentle Rays (featured in Parasite eve 2 OST)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELLO!!! I THOUGHT I ALREADY SHOT THE ARROW TO DIAN??? =(

comeandfly said...

hahaha...sounds nice also mahz...JOY to the world! your name is so christmassy :) anyway, whats your blog? i wanna visit visit.

Anonymous said...

HOW COME JOY NEVER EVER COMMENTS IN MY LJ!!:(