Saturday, October 07, 2006

the right button

God will make a way
where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
hold me closely to His side
with love and strength for each new day
He will make a way
He will make a way
God just know the right time to touch us and minister to us. this song came so timely for me in today's service prayer meeting. it really ministered so much strength to me. for the past week, i've been asking God about something which took place recently. i know that there got to be a reason for it to happen and i trust that God will work out something good through all things. i'm moving forward to trust and see where God will bring me and my family to.
spent a great time with my girlfriends from church. lunch with gwen, puay, voon, xin, philo and yiyou. dinner with puay, yiyou, gwen, xin, philo and shirls. starbucks with wyn, ame and yiyou. msn chat with ruiz.
you girls just encourage and strengthen me so much. here's something:
this is she. * ~ says:
great responsibility but will have great reward!!!
how true is that. so much more when we know who backs us up too :)
listening: My Immortal

No comments: