Saturday, October 14, 2006

5- in- 1

Tuesday
when i was about to log off to sleep, Jasmine Poon msned me something which really encouraged me alot and built me up within. my admiration of her goes all the way back to when i first saw her in youth ministry (10 years ago, gasp!). she was the pioneer of the pioneers (power ladies like shirley, priscilla, nicole, andrea and eelee). Jasmine believed in me and brought me to learn about service programming 5 years ago and i'm really grateful to her for investing her time in me, always encouraging me and challenging me to greater heights in programming ministry.
Wednesday
had my first cappuccino at starbucks with angela. found it to be quite foamy (duh).
Thursday
swam with philo. swam in the middle lane too! ate tiny pancakes with maple syrup at water rise. its chinese is pronounced as wo de ai. how interesting.
Friday
drank a can of nescafe original iced coffee. chilling and lovin it!
read about one happy thing and one sad thing. L eats my favorite snack hello panda too! L died.
ran with shirls at punggol park and saw gideon too. he was lighting up his lantern.
Saturday
drank a kopi peng and saw my two cute little neighbors at breakfast.
Jasmine Poon preached at youth service! *screamz*
drank iced latte americano at starbucks with ruiz. bitter that is.
listening: Homage for Inuyasha piano solo (featured in Inuyasha OST)

No comments: